Training and Coaching:
Want to build skills and buy-in among staff at your organization? Are you seeking an inspiring and practical presentation for your conference?
Our trainings inspire staff and volunteer leaders through keynote addresses and interactive workshops. VQ faculty presents trainings that are equally inspiring and practical. Participants leave with a bigger vision for the future of their organization as well as the tools to make that future a reality.
VQ Volunteer Strategies workshops:
- Are customized to the needs of each audience
- Include up to date information on engagement trends and strategies
- Provide proven strategies for volunteer and member engagement
- Engage participants in thought-provoking discussion and group exercises
- Provide tools and templates that participants can begin using immediately to enhance volunteer and member engagement
Workshops can range from 1.5 hours to a full day. Samples of topics include:
- Raise Your Volunteer Quotient for Smarter Impact – an introduction to eight leading practices in volunteer engagement with case studies and interactive tools that you can use to raise your organization’s Volunteer Quotient and increase your impact.
- Trends and Issues in Volunteer Engagement – an overview of current trends in volunteerism and their impact on organizations.
- Leveraging Volunteers for Impact and Success – an exploration of new volunteer roles, how to pilot new initiatives, and how to tap into the skills and interests of high-impact volunteers to build organizational capacity.
- Navigating Sticky Situations: Effective Solutions for Everyday Challenges – proven strategies to navigate the rough waters that volunteer engagement leaders commonly encounter.
- Gaining Funder Support for Volunteer Engagement – ready-to-use tools and research to help you build the case to funders to invest in your volunteer engagement efforts.