Smarter Impact Starts Here
VQ Impact e-Newsletter and Articles
VQ Impact (our e-Newsletter) delivers cutting edge tools, current research, and motivating case studies to inspire you to raise your VQ.
Also, check out our latest articles featured in other publications (some may require a subscription).
- “How to Rebuild Your Volunteer Base,” The Volunteer Management Report, July 2023, v. 28, no. 7. wileyonlinelibrary.com
- “How Volunteering was Disrupted by the Pandemic with Beth Steinhorn” interview on the Repurpose Your Career Podcast, first broadcast in February 2023. Click here to stream.
- “Nurture Your Volunteer Community: Key Into What Your Volunteers Want,” The Volunteer Management Report, November 2022, v. 27, no. 11. wileyonlinelibrary.com
- “Five Key Steps to Planning a Volunteer Program,” The Volunteer Management Report, October 2022, v. 27, no. 10. wileyonlinelibrary.com
- “Why and How Charities Should Revive a Declining and Vital Resource… Volunteers,” The Chronicle of Philanthropy , September 7, 2022.
- “Finding the Right Volunteer Opportunity,” Civic Life Today, Issue #4, April 2021. Download the magazine.
- “Financial Disbursements to Volunteers: Reimbursements, Payments, and Non-Cash Benefits,” e-Volunteerism Journal, April 2020.
- “Boulder, Colorado’s Flood of Change: Creating a Culture of Community and Volunteer Engagement,” e-Volunteerism Journal, October 2018.
- “Making the Case to Funders to Invest in Volunteer Engagement,” e-Volunteerism Journal, October 2017.
- “Moving Beyond Program: Developing a Volunteer Engagement Strategic Plan,” e-Volunteerism Journal, April 2016.