Smarter Impact Starts Here
The COVID-19 pandemic brought challenges that have redefined how we engage volunteers — and, yet, it has also mobilized millions to serve and assist during these challenging times.
New circumstances demand new strategies and VQ Volunteer Strategies is here with you, step by step, as you re-engineer, recover, and re-engage community members to help you achieve impact.
We can help you:
- Develop a plan to return, recovery, and re-engage volunteers in your mission
- Identify new, safe ways to engage volunteers
- Assess which innovations should be sustained as you return to more normal operations
- Build the case to leadership to sustain engagement
- Adapt processes and practices through new engagement guides
- Train staff and volunteers
- Engage virtual volunteers
- Pilot new, high-impact roles
- and more
Below are some of the resources we have developed to help you mobilize those who care about your mission to sustain services no matter what challenges arise. We are developing new tools and resources regularly.
Whether translating on-site training to on-line experiences or developing strategies to engage virtual volunteers, our on-demand webinars will equip you for success.
Click here to access our latest webinar offerings.
We are frequently developing tools to equip you for success. Download them today – including:
- Volunteer Engagement COVID-19 Plan for Recovery, Reopening, and Return
- COVID-19 Engagement Response Plan
- Virtual Volunteer Role Assessment
- Online Training Plan
- Rethinking Recognition
Click here to download these and other FREE resources.
The VQ Blog contains posts designed to help you communicate clearly, engage strategically, and lead effectively — while not feeling alone in your efforts. Among our most popular posts are:
- The Power of Pretzels
- Training Tips, Tactics, and Tools: Building a Comprehensive Training Plan
- Planning for the New 3 Rs of Engagement: COVID-19 Recovery, Reopening, and Return (video blog)
- New eToolkit on Recruiting and Retaining Volunteers Amid Uncertainty
- Days of Service – Let’s Evolve the Vision
- The Power of Plans, Peers, and Pivots
- Redefining Leadership: Finding Balance in Recovery and Renewal
- Leveraging Engagement to Sustain Our Organizations
- 2020 Time Machine
- Do You have a Seat at the Leadership Table?
- Zoom Fatigue, Volunteers, and Some Aha! Moments
- What to Say, What to Send, Part 2
- What to Say, What to Send: Strategic Communications Amid the Pandemic
- Volunteer Engagement Plan for a COVID-19 Response
- Volunteer Engagement Amid a Pandemic
Click here to see all our VQ Blog posts