Smarter Impact Starts Here
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought challenges that are redefining how we engage volunteers — and, yet, it has also mobilized millions to serve and assist during these challenging times.
New circumstances demand new strategies and VQ Volunteer Strategies is here with you, step by step, as you re-assess, re-engineer, and re-engage community members to help you achieve impact.
We can help you:
- Assess your organization’s engagement
- Identify new, safe ways to engage volunteers in your mission
- Build the case to leadership to sustain engagement
- Adapt processes and practices through new engagement guides
- Train staff and volunteers
- Engage virtual volunteers
- Pilot new, high-impact roles
- and more
Below are some of the resources we have developed to help you mobilize those who care about your mission to sustain services no matter what challenges arise. We are developing new tools and resources weekly.
Whether translating on-site training to on-line experiences or developing strategies to engage virtual volunteers, our on-demand webinars will equip you for success.
Click here to access our latest webinar offerings.
We are frequently developing tools to equip you for success. Download them today – including:
- COVID-19 Engagement Response Plan
- Virtual Volunteer Tole Assessment
- Online Training Plan
Click here to download these and other FREE resources.
The VQ Blog contains thoughtful posts designed to help you communicate clearly, engage strategically, and lead effectively — while not feeling alone in your efforts. Among our most popular posts are:
- Volunteer Engagement Amid a Pandemic
- Volunteer Engagement Plan for a COVID-19 Response
- What to Say, What to Send: Strategic Communications Amid the Pandemic
- What to Say, What to Send, Part 2
- Zoom Fatigue, Volunteers, and Some Aha! Moments
- Do You have a Seat at the Leadership Table?
- 2020 Time Machine
- Leveraging Engagement to Sustain Our Organizations
- Redefining Leadership: Finding Balance in Recovery and Renewal
Click here to see the full blog.